Exclusive Private Tours
Secrets Of Nafplio
Nafplio was the first capital of the country, back in 1829, and has been an important Greek port since ancient times. It is one of the most picturesque and historical coastal towns of Greece, located only 2 hour drive from Athens. Walk around the old city of Nafplio, taste the traditional greek cuisine and admire the beautiful view of Bourtzi, the famous castle built by the Venetians on a little island, just off the coast.
contact us and book the tour of your dreams
Duration: 5 hours
Pickup and drop off point: Your hotel/ accommodation or any other location in Athens
Pickup time: 9am
Voucher (printed or mobile)
Summer Season: Light Clothing, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, hat, sun protection cream
Winter Season: Warm clothing and comfortable shoes
Free cancellation: See our cancellation policy here.
Buy your tickets online for the archaeological sites of Attica here.
Buy your tickets online for the Acropolis Museum here.
Enjoy amazing tours around nafplio with COMFORT
What you will see
· The old city of Naplio
· The Archaeological museum
· The first parliament of Greece
· Palamidi and Bourtzi – the historical monuments of Nafplio
Why routeunow Is The Perfect Choice?
Great People. Amazing Tours. Beautiful nafplio.
amazing things you didn't know about nafplio
- IT IS CONSIDERED TO BE ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC CITIES IN GREECE
- IT WAS THE FIRST CAPITAL OF THE NEWLY ESTABLISHED GREEK STATE
- THERE ARE ABOUT 999 STEPS FOR YOU TAKE BEFORE GETTING TO THE PALAMIDI CASTLE
- ACCORDING TO MYTHOLOGY, THE TOWN WAS FOUNDED BY NAFPLIOS, THE SON OF GOD POSEIDON AND THE DAUGHTER OF DANAUS ANYMONE